On holiday / En vacance... - La Treizième Étoile: A blog on EU politics
News from the European Union with a focus on the South West UK and Gibraltar region and its MEPs
My tweets (@SWUKinEU)
On holiday / En vacance...

Friday, 9 July 2010
Following that exciting July plenary session of the Parliament in Strasbourg, I'm off across the Channel to France to benefit from visa-free travel, to help rejuvenate the economy with my hard-earned Euros and to see for myself the reduced cost of texting and calling from my UK mobile phone and cheer on a guaranteed European winner of the FIFA World Cup - my idea of an EU holiday! I look forward to catching up on the events happening in and around the EU on my return.



Twitter trackbacks:
loading..
0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Last election:
THURSDAY 22 MAY 2014


Click here to see which six MEPs were elected.